25% OFF until Friday! code: iloveblender23
is a blender project using geometry nodes that let's you create 3D pixel/pin art - like renders quickly by transforming 2 pictures into a totally new one with options to guide this process.
Made for Cycles renderer!
Tested on: Windows, Blender version: 3.3,
- Select an image to be used as a color map
- Select an image to be used as a height map
- Select an object to instance
- Tweak some additional settings
- Render away!
- Included a few simple materials in the .blend file to play around with
- The exposed settings in the sidebar panel are realized by using a python script that is inside the blender file and can be found under the scripting tab. A whole addon would be overkill for this and would complicate the whole process of using this project. Using a single script is much more sensible, but comes with a small inconvenience that is it’s need to be run once every time blender is opened.
Project .blend file